After BOTOX Cosmetic® Treatment
- Enjoy our complimentary make-up "touch-up" at the clinic before you leave.
- If you need to apply makeup within 4 hours of your treatment, use a gentle touch to avoid rubbing the area.
- Try to gently exercise your treated muscles for the first 30 minutes after treatment: practice frowning, raising your eyebrows or squinting. This helps to work Botox Cosmetic® into your muscles. Although this is thought to help, it will not impact your treatment negatively if you forget.
- Feel free to shower and/or continue with other regular daily activities.
- Be assured that any tiny bumps or marks will go away within a few hours after your treatment.
- Do not rub or massage the treated area for 24 hours after your treatment.
- Do not do strenuous exercise for 4 hours post-treatment. This will minimize the risk of raising your blood pressure and therefore, reduce the risk of temporary bruising.
- Avoid facials or saunas for 4 hours after your treatment.
- Do not lie down for 4 hours after treatment. This is to avoid the risk of both pressure on the treated area and rubbing the area accidentally.
Treatment Results/Expectations & Follow-up
- The results of your treatment can take up to 14 days to take full effect. Usually patients notice a change in 4-5 days. Please wait until the 14 days have passed before assessing your treatment results.
- We would like to see you for a 2 week follow-up assessment appointment, especially after your first treatment. This will ensure we are able to see how your facial muscles react to your treatments. If you require more product to fine-tune/adjust your treatment results, it will be done at this time at an additional cost. Alternatively, product may not be required.
- Likewise, Lakeshore Vein & Aesthetics Clinic recommends patients have a 3-4 month follow-up appointment so that we can achieve the best results for you. If you allow Botox Cosmetic® to completely wear off, it is difficult for us to be able to see how your individual muscles reacted and therefore optimal results for your face are harder to achieve.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact the clinic immediately:
Phone 250-860-9919, or toll-free 1.888.860.9919, or email email@example.com.